Do you have a Checklist?
A Medicare Checklist can help you make sense of all your Medicare options. Medicare Plans can be confusing and a bit complicated. One of the worst things you can do as a consumer is base your policy decisions on the wrong criteria. It’s possible that a policy with the lowest premium might actually end up costing you more in the long term. When you visit with us we’ll sit down with you and go over all your options.
Here are some great questions to keep in mind:
1. How much are the premiums, deductibles, doctor visits and hospital stays? You want to be sure you’re comparing apples to apples when making these decisions.
2. Will I have to choose a health care provider from a specific network?
3. Will your current doctor accept the coverage you are considering? If not, is there a doctor near you that will?
4. Will you need a referral to visit a specialist?
5. Will the plan cover me if I’m traveling and get sick in another state? Planning on doing some traveling during retirement? This could be a big one.
6. What will my prescription drugs cost?
7. Are my drugs on the plan’s drug list?
8. Does the plan include my pharmacy?
9. Can I get prescriptions through the mail?
10. What’s the plan’s quality rating?
We can simplify all this for you and save you some time. We can quickly find the right combination of features and plans that will, in the long run, save you money and get you the coverage you need. We’re an independent insurance agent in Asheboro, NC. We’ve been helping seniors in our community pick the best plan for their needs.